Court Preparation Forms
- Income and Expense Declaration
- Schedule of Assets and Debts
- Declaration of Disclosure
- 4320 Factors
- Request for Attorneys Fees
- Spousal Support Declaration
- Riverside Superior Court Local Forms
- San Bernardino Superior Court Local Forms
- Orange County Superior Court Local Forms
- Los Angeles Superior Court Local Forms
- Riverside County Superior Court
- San Bernardino County Superior Court
- Orange County Superior Court
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- California Family Code
- California Rules of Court
- Riverside County Local Rules of Court
- San Bernardino Superior Court Local Rules
- Orange County Superior Court Local Rules
- Los Angeles Superior Court Local Rules
- U.S. Court
The Law Offices of Marie Moreno Myers can answer all these issues for you:
Whether you are looking to get divorced, or spousal or child support modification, we provide you with the best counsel you need to make informed decisions.
Property Division and Evaluation
Finances can be of the utmost importance during your divorce. You need to make sure all the assets are being disclosed, We can help with conflict in the division. We will help you understand how a business or home can be valued or divided.
Income and Assets
When it comes to income and assets, your spouse may not be totally honest. There may be hidden assets that should be available for division as marital property. What happens if a spouse doesn't disclose all the assets or bank accounts? Can you get access to all the credit card accounts? Maybe your spouse is spending more money than they claim they are making. How can you prove it, and what can be done?
How does the court determine what the best interests of the child are? Is there conflicting opinions about where the child should reside and for how long? Sometimes parents can work together through counseling and mediation. Some situations require stronger measures, like undergoing a Evidence Code 730 evaluation. What is a EC 730 evaluation and when does it become necessary to have one? How do factors come into play such as parents behavior around the children? What constitutes unacceptable behavior? Are there different types of evaluations and which one suits you? Are there resources for me to get help with evaluations so I know what to expect?
If there is spousal support involved, we will explain how the court determines how much it can be and how long will it last. You should also know what the factors are involved in the courts decision
Wills and Trusts
Having a will is the most important step in making sure your assets are distributed to the right beneficiary. You will also need an executor for your will. The Law Offices of Marie Moreno Myers can help you assess your assets and help you complete a will that suits you. If you need a trust, we will help you determine the best type of trust to meet your needs.
The Law Offices of